This candidate for this bookkeeping resume example was a very textbook case, with few exceptions. They had a plethora of accounting experience from different environments and hoped to combine those skills into a more permanent, full time role.
With a variety of accounting and bookkeeping experiences from different business types, the resume had to show a well-rounded nature without a sense of inconsistency or lack of commitment.
In order to do this, the main focus was on the skills sections, which listed the candidate’s and are central to any accounting role.
In this case, because we were able to leverage their many skills, as opposed to the assortment of jobs held, the candidate has all of the necessary ingredients to move forward into a more permanent role using those skills.
Bookkeeping Resume Statements
- Conduct legal billing, accounts payable and receivable, coding and recording invoices, and reconciliation of Escrow accounts.
- Prepare reimbursements forms for all necessary banking accounts.
- Deliver financial assistance, checking, and other handling for lawyers and other employees.
- Calculate loss mitigation, payoffs, reinstatement, and stipulation-forbearance plans costs and fees.
- Maintained accounts payable, executed bank reconciliation, and handled payroll .
- Worked on a part-time basis to conduct full scheme of financial assistance duties for high traffic location.
- Handled accounts payable and receivable: coding and recording invoices.
- Processed daily cash receipts, bank deposits, and bi-weekly payroll.
- Reconciled bank and credit accounts.
- Prepared 1099 forms for independent contractors.