The resume below is for a Licensed Cosmetology profession and Hair Stylist.
This creative individual looking to earn their own chair in a salon where they may build a customer base and make men and women feel confident about their appearance.
Leveraging an education, practical experience, and a love of their art, this stylist is continually advancing her skills within her field and using the foremost techniques to provide excellent services.
Cosmetology Stylist Resume Statements
- Built substantial client base from ground up in new location.
- Greet customers and assist in scheduling appointments and providing information.
- Deliver inspired hair styles for men and women and offer hair care education.
- Assist in maintaining inventory, ordering product and updating computer systems.
- Develop profitable pricing menu across hair, nail and beauty services.
- Worked daily to build up a list of clients and earn a styling chair.
- Supported salon growth through social media promotion and word of mouth advertising.
- Promoted to lead stylist at new salon location.
- Provided comprehensive support to lead stylists for complex services.
- Created a welcoming environment for all clients.
- Wash hair and entertain clients before their appointments begin.