The sample below highlights Stella’s experience as a Learning Specialist.
The resume opens with a paragraph that summarizes her related experience.
The summary is followed by a brief rundown of her applicable expertise and skills. This includes a list of software programs as well as keywords to indicate her relevant skills.
Kelly’s professional experience begins by listing her current job as a Programs Learning Specialist.
The title and employment dates of each position are followed by a summary of the role and a list of accomplishments achieved during each position.
Learning Specialist Summary
- Extensive knowledge and experience establishing partnerships with company executives and leadership to ensure company and government compliance is met for HR orientation and onboarding, learning systems and software, as well as daily business office functions and operations.
- Developed, planned and delivered adult learning via Adobe webinars as well as coordinating travel and securing venues to ensure an engaging and positive learning environment for classroom trainings.
Learning Specialist Experience Statements
- Ensured compliance with corporate and government regulations by training company managers and directors with a focus on recruiting, onboarding and orientation.
- Teamed with company leadership to build engaging training events in an environment that allowed the learning transfer to occur.
- Scheduled and facilitated weekly classroom and/or eLearning webinars for training and ongoing support.
- Created reference guides and content to support trainings.
- Provided effective feedback for associates and management.
- Coached, managed and tracked trainings for: Business Office Directors, Executive Directors, District Directors of Operations, Human Resource Business Partners
- Mastered training content that included: HR orientation/onboarding, team building, daily operations for A/P, A/R, business office functions, software systems and processes to build a national standard of consistency and success.
- Trained new and seasoned Business Office and Executive Directors to successfully perform all business office functions.
- Traveled weekly to training venues to facilitate a 3-day learning event.
- HR functions focused on the pre-hire process, recruiting, orientation, onboarding, coaching, disciplining, terminations, ongoing trainings, proper management and storage of personnel information and files.
- Payroll review in Kronos for proper clock swipes, overtime and discrepancies
- Proper processing of invoices and billing using company systems to meet all AP and AR deadlines
- Used Microsoft office to create and manage office functions