This is an example of a Database Administrator Resume. The job seeker is an Oracle DBA with previous job positions as Systems Administrator and Application Developer.
The resume uses a broad headline of Information Technology professional. A summary paragraph outlines versatile technical skills in product development, data application architecture design, object-oriented analysis and design, web software design and systems administration.
The technical skills section highlight Oracle database administration using RUB, UML, C, C++, SQL, .NET. Systems experience includes UNIX, Solaris and Linux environments.
The experience section uses a paragraph to document duties and responsibilities. Important projects and achievements are found in bullet points.
Education and IT coursework is at the end of the resume along with military experience and related training.
Oracle DBA Resume Statements
- Oversee data analysis and database management for Oracle systems including applications upgrades.
- Develop database structure, implement applications, enhance system and ensure security.
- Design scripts and develop tools to automate periodic task and improve monitoring of system.
- Work on multiple technology enhancement projects, reporting to project Team Lead.
- Manage business continuity efforts with oversight for backup and recovery of data.
- Author database documentation and guidelines to help support system operations.
- Provide after hour maintenance, coordinate with consultants and manage vendors for patches and upgrades.
- Create and maintain data dictionaries, physical databases and logical database models.
- Take on initiatives to enhance information systems and optimize performance tuning.
- Research and evaluate innovative technology solutions, collaborating with teams to determine feasibility of deployment.