This physical therapy resume example is for a health care professional that has over 5 years of experience as a licensed physical therapist.
The candidate is looking for a more sport industry-specific role so the resume is catered towards that job target.
The sample document shows their competence in the field and specialization in creating highly custom and patient-centered treatment options.
Important highlights of this resume are the education and certification section and the profile which highlights the PT’s intentions.
There is also an emphasis on their wide range of experience treating a variety of patients and injuries.
Physical Therapy Resume Example Statements
- A patient-centered, Licensed Physical Therapist specializing in advanced treatments for post-op, disabled, and injured pediatric, adolescent and adult patients.
- Delivers highly customized care featuring innovative approaches to recovery based on knowledge of pain management and human anatomy.
- Seeking to contribute high level of skill, attention to detail and tireless work ethic within a team physical therapist role.
- Review patient medical records and referrals to diagnose treatment plans.
- Evaluate conditions and establish a course of action for post-operative and injured patients.
- Customize and execute thoughtful treatment plans, tracking patient progress in weekly appointments and adjusting approach as necessary.
- Administer carefully designed workout plans for in-facility therapy routines.
- Assisted physical therapists in delivering patient massages and heat stimulation to affected areas.
- Evaluated patient progress and reported findings through electronic medical recording.