The summary showcases the candidate’s manufacturing, supply chain management, logistics, and production planning experience.
The “Areas of Expertise” section accentuates her career and helps when people and computers scan the resume. These skills include quality insurance, production scheduling, training, inventory and procedures.
Professional experience is documented in reverse chronological order. The text in paragraph form below her job title describes core duties.
Sentences in bullet points display accomplishments and the most important responsibilities.
The resume closes with an education section, listing a Bachelor of Science degree in business management and an associates degree in business administration.
- Accomplished Production Planner offering 20 years of manufacturing experience in supply chain management, logistics, and production planning.
- Proficient in coordinating manufacturing operations with quality and other departments to optimize procedures, safety, documentation, compliance and scheduling.
- Clear and decisive leader with a decisive and detail-oriented mindset.
Production Planner Experience Statements
- Collaborated directly with production, quality, and technical teams to continuously improve processes.
- Initiated and updated production schedule to support Master Schedule improving production line.
- Created production schedules by considering deadlines for customer orders and sales forecasting.
- Established and updated production schedules to meet changing demands and maintained work environments safe and efficient at all times.
- Achieved goals for on-time delivery and line-fill with accuracy while encouraging maximum productivity.
- Trained, conducted performance appraisals, disciplined, and administered company policies.
- Worked with carriers resolving distribution and receiving issues, identified problems with processes, and found viable solutions.
- Supervised activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, and shipping products to ensure operational efficiency.
- Negotiated contracts with outside providers to minimize costs to company and customers and coordinated with freight forwarders to expedite international shipments.