Resume template for accounting professional with over 10 years of experience as an accountant and a controller.
Resume Template Text
Dedicated Accounting professional with expertise in all aspects of accounting and financial management. Demonstrated hands-on management style in the development and implementation of strategic plans to ensure company growth. Proven ability to manage multiple assignments efficiently while meeting tight deadline schedules. Demonstrated success in streamlining existing operations, turning around unprofitable functions, and envisioning new concepts and future trends.
- Financial Reports
- Accounting Systems
- Accounts Payable
- External Audits
- Cash Flow Analysis
Accountant, 01/2005 to Current
North Center Service – Maintown, Ohio
Manage and guide accounting and bookkeeping staff. Maintain integrity of general ledger, including chart of accounts.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial reports to assess accuracy and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and tax requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
Controller, 01/2001 to 11/2004
West Title – Maintown, Ohio
Promoted from senior accountant to controller, supervising employees performing financial reporting, accounting, and budgeting procedures. Ensured compliance with state and federal requirements and statutes by coordinating audits of company accounts and financial transactions.
- Prepared financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, and reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Directed financial planning, budgeting, procurement, and investment actions of organization.
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science: Business Administration – Accounting
State University – Maintown, Ohio