This resume example was written for an Office Assistant that had additional experience as Secretary, Teacher’s Aide and Circulation Desk Associate.
The Office Assistant resume example uses a headline objective statement to highlight the desire for an office support assistant position in a business or medical office. The summary statements explain experience working in public, educational and medical settings.
The job seeker also highlights general skills such as communications, customer service, office support, computer, Internet and medical terminology.
The body of the resume highlights experience such as providing diversified information services and research assistance.
The job seeker also was charged with proofreading documents, managed classrooms and monitored students. Related experience involved working as a Nursing Assistant and Physical Therapy aide.
Sample Resume Statements For Office Assistants
- Communicate well with customers, vendors, patients and team members.
- Hardworking, loyal professional with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Experienced in customer service, sales and office support.
- Answered phones, screened calls and scheduled appointments.
- Managed payment receipts, tracked financial records and organized reports.
- Handled all incoming requests for reports via email and directed request to correct department or manager.
- Provide customer service to walk in visitors at the office.
- Performed multiple tasks simultaneously in face paced office environment.
- Expertise in a variety of office software such as Microsoft Office.
- Solid knowledge of computers, fax machines and hardware.
Office Assistant Resume By Ann Baehr, CPRW – Best Resumes of New York