This resume template is for a professional with over 10 years of experience in customer service and support.
Resume Template Text
Enthusiastic Customer Service Representative with in-depth knowledge of healthcare claims processing, Medicaid, resolving client/provider issues, and handling multiple responsibilities simultaneously. Energetic and driven to reach company goals. Personable professional capable of building immediate, positive customer rapport, and long-term loyalty.
- Claims Processing
- Medicaid Billing
- Adaptive Team Player
- Healthcare Call Center
- Complex Problem-Solver
- Customer Service Expert
- Regulatory Compliance
- Telecommunication Skills
December 2015 to May 2018 South Holdings, Maintown, CO
Customer Support Specialist
- Managed variety of customer service calls and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
- Processed orders via AS400 and Link One and collaborated with customer service team members to offer customers exceptional service.
June 2009 to October 2015 Health Services Plan, Maintown, MS
Provider Service Representative
- Delivered provider support to 80+ callers, processed claims, and Medicaid billing on daily basis. Documented inquiry and resolution in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Answered providers’ questions and addressed concerns while providing excellent client service with positive and professional attitude.
- Ensured data integrity and confidentiality by observing strict State Plan guidelines, eligibility requirements, and adhered to HIPPA/PHI Laws.
November 2006 to December 2008 ABC Company, Maintown, MS
Customer Service Representative
- Informed customers on billing procedures, submitted request for deferments, forbearance, and income sensitive repayment plans.
- Obtained information to resolve customer inquiries and assisted customers with questions and concerns. Provided personalized service to customer accounts in Post Funded Department.