Here we have a resume for a Sales and Marketing professional. This can be a helpful document for anyone targeting basic account management and sales jobs.
The resume uses a summary of qualifications on the left side column that lists the key areas of strength for this job seeker. The summary is complimented by a introductory paragraph on the top right that underscores their experience and expertise in sales, marketing and account management.
The professional experience section lists company names, locations and dates of employment. The italic statement provides a brief description of the company so the reader understands the scope of work. The bullet points outline key accomplishments, responsibilities, sales metrics and quantified results at each job position.
A formal education section documents the M.B.A. with a concentration in international business. The high GPA and B.G.S. Degree Cum Laude is also emphasized. The remaining room in the left side column is used to illustrate applicable courses.
Account Manager Resume Statements
- Forge relationships with clients and assist customer product functionality.
- Train group of customers on program capabilities, performance, rebates, discounts and extended services.
- Serve as a client representative to other departments, collaborating with technical support, product development, sales, marketing and accounting.
- Provide full customer service and support to resolve any escalated issues that are not fixed by customer department.
- Prepare statistical charts on product performance and utilize reports in marketing material.
- Help finance and sales staff during the RFP process and deliver the final proposals.
- Develop in-depth understanding of company products, industry trends and competition.
- Take on account management duties with new sales clients ensuring attainment of requirements and frequent contact in first year as customer.
- Travel to industry conferences, banquets and meetings serving as company representative at client events.