This candidate is an experienced retail store manager looking for upward movement in the corporation that is their current employer.
The resume displays great leadership, achievements within the job, and knowledge of the industry.
It is important to note the basic skills required by a manager that are present in this resume like organizational skills, team-minded attitude and recruiting.
A manager is multi-faceted and needs to possess a combination of people skills and business skills. This individual is both educated and experienced with hands on work history in sales.
Retail Store Manager Resume Statements
- A results-driven retail manager with experience boosting in-store sales through sales incentives, team-oriented leadership strategies and product education.
- Retail-oriented to push brand messages, instill customer loyalty and perform retail operations in a high traffic location.
- Boosted sales 15% in the first 3 months of managing the store.
- Greet, assist, and inform customers of retail promotions in high traffic mall location of footwear retailer.
- Hire and train full and part-time employees about inventory practices, POS systems and product knowledge.
- Complete sales transactions and returns.
- Enforce corporate safety standards and seasonal merchandising.
- Rotate merchandise and displays to feature new styles.
- Coach sales associates in product specs, sales incentives and selling techniques.
- Assisted store manager with monthly scheduling for 10 employees.
- Fit customers in footwear and encouraged sales of accessories.
- Maintained organization of stockroom according to corporate standards.