This resume example for a Product Manager begins with a summary list of Nikki’s experience.
This highlights her background focus in both manufacturing and management and touches on significant accomplishments throughout her career.
Her professional experience follows, starting with her current role as a Product Line Manager.
Each position contains bullet points highlighting her duties and role during employment.
Additional experience follows with previous roles as a Manufacturing Operations Manager and an Engineering Manager.
Product Manager Summary
- Accomplished and highly qualified Manager of Manufacturing Operations, Engineering, Project & Program Management and Research & Development, demonstrating over 15 years of successful experience.
- Transformed successfully manufacturing systems and supporting Operations organization to support annual manufacturing volumes above 10 Million parts.
- Supported northern American operations including two facilities (Alabama, Mexico, and technical support in Detroit)
- Established supply chain for components, equipment’s and development customer base which resulted of 600% of increased revenue
- Adapted at directed complex projects through completion, supervised employees, creating innovative designs/concepts/technologies, and ensuring high levels of final product quality.
- Led managing cross company transnational teams’ efforts through effective and motivating mentoring strategies.
- Possess multiple skills covering many fields including – product development, organization management, Continuance Improvement, manufacturing, supply chain management and operational quality engineering.
- Result driven, holding Master’s degree in Business Administration with in-depth experience in the automotive industry & Electronics Manufacturing.
- Supported two green field start-up facilities in Alabama and Mexico.
Product Manager Experience Statements
- Manages all aspects of Automatic Transmission portfolio in all product cycles. (Technical Roadmap, Market share developments, PL profitability and global PL capacity utilization).
- Support customer technical reviews.
- Responsible to prepare EFI globally to penetrate Japanese market.
- Monitor Automotive market share for AT portfolio.
- Develop plan to increase market share systemically.
- Conduct competitions analysis.
- Manages all aspects of Manufacturing Operations: Supply Chain, Production, Maintenance, Operations Quality and CI team for NA sites (Guadalajara).
- Proposes and manages budget for manufacturing operations: capacity capital investments, projected workforce needs (salary and hourly) training expenses, travelling expenses and Continual Improvements projects.
- Manages and publish Operations Score Card “KPI’s”.
- Responsible for operations margin of variable cost.
- Responsible for cost reduction, process improvement, in particular using lean manufacturing skills.
- Participates in Corporate strategic planning workshops.