Nurse resume example for Certified Family Nurse Practitioner. This is a good resource for anyone seeking a nursing position.
The resume opens with a qualifications paragraph that outlines 20 years of experience in nursing. The job seeker emphasizes skills in emergency, intensive care, critical care and neonatal. Several personal strengths are listed.
The job seeker separates out credentials such as the Registered Nurse License and national certifications. Specific health certifications in Life Support and Neonatal Resuscitation. Education lists the BSN, MSN and FNP at a major university.
This job seeker chose to use the qualifications at the top to describe their experience with the certifications and training as a highlight. The job experience is simply a list of work history.
Professional Affiliations, Research and Publications are listed at the bottom.
Nurse Practitioner Resume Statements
- Provide comprehensive care to patients with serious injuries, recent surgeries or diagnosed diseases.
- Provide treatment for complex healthcare conditions such as physical therapy, rehabilitating injuries or recuperating from surgical procedures.
- Plan, implement and evaluate patient care requirements with full accountability for patients under supervision.
- Administer IV’s, pharmaceuticals and immunizations.
- Engage in life support treatments and resuscitation, assisting emergency personnel in escalated cases.
- Review new patients by taking vital signs, diagnosing lab results / x-rays and taking visual assessment of patients to identify priority of care.
- Formulate treatment strategies under direction of the primary physician.
- Educate patients on treatment options, medical needs and non-medical options for treatments and therapy.
- Schedule continuous care follow ups in 3 and 6 months with sessions for physicians and therapists.