This resume example for a Logistics Coordinator begins with a summary of Daniel’s skills specific to this particular position.
Keywords to highlight his specialties are listed below. The terms strategic planning and labor management will assist in ranking high in applicant tracking systems and brand marketing.
His professional experience follows, starting with his current role as a Logistics Coordinator.
Each position contains a summary describing his duties and accomplishments during his employment.
The Education section features both of his related degrees, including his MBA in Executive Management and Bachelor of Arts in Information Systems/Operations Management.
Logistics Coordinator Summary
- High-performance and results-driven leader with a record of delivering operational gains, cost reductions, and sustainable improvements for key manufacturing operations.
- Catalyst of leading-edge systems, processes, policies and technologies that create world-class operations, drive organizational change, and initiate continuous improvement.
Logistics Coordinator Experience Statements
- Comprehensive leadership of Logistics and Supply Chain Operations for a new 750,000 sq. ft. greenfield JIT plant supporting MBUSI.
- Operations include exteriors, interiors, paint, and injection molding.
- Directing 60 salary and 350 hourly material team members.
- Responsible for warehousing, inventory control, freight spend, packaging, shipping and receiving, implementation/training of SAP and pick by light replenishment.
- Strategic and tactical organization for space requirements (PFEP), manpower, and equipment.
- Grew largest plant in North America that exceed $450 million in sales.
- Managing 67 overseas MBUSI self-directed JIT suppliers and 120 in NA.
- Collaborate with program management, purchasing, and executive team daily.
- Responsible for the following KPI’s: Cycle Count completion and accuracy, freight (including premium freight), inventory DOH, on-time delivery, and safety incident rate.
- Plan, schedule and monitor material movement in production cycle to ensure continuous operations using kanban/demand flow techniques.
- Analyze customer orders and establish production schedules for timely delivery.
- Optimize inventory management techniques to avoid any shortages and excesses.
- Oversees all service orders: EDI to Delivery.