This resume was created for a client that has steadily climbed the ladder with their current company. The SEO professional felt that he reached his ceiling there and wanted to explore opportunities elsewhere.
Since the job seeker works for a small company, they were fortunate enough to receive consistent promotions. The writer wanted to highlight that fact by ensuring that each position was individually described, with the most impactful bullet points written in bold font.
Also, the most attractive qualities for employment were thoroughly explained in the initial Introductory Paragraph and Core Competencies sections. These are utilized to grab the reader’s attention and make a positive first impression.
Following professional experience, Notable Clients and Awards sections were separately listed to demonstrate the fact that this client has a successful track record of working with high profile clients.
Education degrees were included to complete the resume in order to provide the full scope of his employment and education background.
Summary for Search Engine Optimization Resume
- Highly effective Search Engine Operations Executive with over 15 years of experience specializing in client engagement and search engine optimization.
- Offering an array of skills in digital media solutions, cross-functional collaboration, trend analysis, mentoring, leadership, program management and performance monitoring.
- Proven ability in addressing all client needs while remaining on schedule and under budget.
- Track record of success multi-tasking in high stress, dynamic environments.
SEO Resume Statements
- Grew Marriott North America relationship by 25% by increasing media spend and adding new content marketing services.
- Implemented simplified direct response strategy using programmatic buying that improved return on ad spend by 18%.
- Strengthened relationship with marketing VP and stakeholders by improving communications and awareness.
- Built integrated paid and organic search, display media and analytics teams to service clients in retail and travel verticals.
- Generated new revenue for the agency by leading mobile strategy and advertising technology projects.
- Executed custom measurement programs focused on upper funnel rich media and video campaigns.
- Created paid and organic search strategies, test plans and learning agenda for clients in travel, financial and retail verticals.
- Increased organic search revenue for a Ralph Lauren client by over 400%.
- Developed and taught paid search optimization process used by all clients.
- Optimized direct response media across paid search, paid social and shopping comparison engines to increase revenue for a Victoria Secret client by $22M.
- Established governance model as international coordinator between Razorfish offices in London, Sydney and Beijing.
- Launched new paid search program with over 1M unique keywords across three search engines.
- Provided error-free campaign management by creating a custom quality assurance process that covered all key aspects.
- Raised revenue expense for a travel client by over 30% due to diligent bid optimization and structured testing.