This Certified Dental Assistant Resume Example for a job seeker with over 3 years of experience in the position.
The candidate is looking to continue working within the field while they improve upon their education to eventually move upward.
With a special attention to patient care, time management and equipment, this experienced individual helps the office in more ways than one by contributing to the administrative tasks.
This candidate is well-versed in safety and medical procedures within the dental and orthodontic space.
Certified Dental Assistant Resume Example Statements
- Prepare patients for dental procedures using careful techniques.
- Expose dental x-rays following all safety precautions to protect the patients and workers.
- Communicate post-operative care instructions to patients according to dentist’s recommendations, administering care products and follow up advice.
- Assist in lowering expenses by efficiently managing inventory.
- Fit patients with orthodontic appliances.
- Conduct cleanings with all proper dental equipment and tools, ensuring a comfortable experience for patients of all ages.
- Interact with patients to schedule appointments, send out reminders, and follow up with patients for pre- and post-operative care.
- Organize office files and inventory systems to facilitate a more productive work environment.
- Upgraded appointment software used and trained other office managers in using it.