This resume for a senior recruiter with extensive resources in human resources recruiting. The summary showcases their full-life cycle recruiting, developing, and executing recruitment staffing plans experience.
The “Areas of Expertise” section contains keywords that help summarize their experience and enable ranking in tracking software. This includes items like Change Management, Metrics, Talent Management, Employment Laws and Sourcing.
Duties are described in the paragraphs under job titles. The bullet points highlight the most important elements of their job and any achievements that demonstrate success.
The education section documents the Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration along with a Master of Arts degree.
Summary of Recruiter Resume
- Goal-focused Senior Recruiter offering expertise in full-life cycle recruiting, developing and executing recruitment staffing plans, and overseeing diverse candidate pipelines.
- Motivated to achieve demanding targets under tight deadlines.
- Strategic planner with strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Lead recruitment marketing and footprint deployment for Allstate Exclusive Agents that meet experience, licensing, and capital requirements to start and/or buy existing Allstate Agency.
- Adapt quickly to changes within Sales organization and/or daily recruitment environment with ability to negotiate and influence leaders and external vendors.
- Execute recruiting process, including developing sourcing strategy (proactively networking, cold calling, resume mining, database searching, etc.), pre-screening, interviewing, evaluating, and qualifying candidates.
- Collaborate with territory sales leaders and hiring managers on consistent basis to ensure positive candidate experience.
- Liaison between field locations and corporate headquarters providing guidance in interpretation of company policies and practices.
- Administered tests, questionnaires, and skill evaluations.
- Recruited, sourced, selected, and interviewed qualified candidates for ground crew operation positions for United Airlines.
- Reviewed and evaluated applications for employment and requests for internal transfers, along with telephone pre-screening, and analysis of all data gathered during recruiting process.