This policy manager resume begins with a summary of Shanelle’s broad management experience.
Keywords to highlight her specialties are listed in the “Areas of Expertise” section. The terms strategic planning, contract negotiation, and project management will assist in ranking high in applicant tracking systems and brand marketing.
Her professional experience follows starting with her current role as Dealer Policy Manager. Each position contains a summary describing her related duties and responsibilities.
For each job listed, bullet points follow the position summary and convey the scope of her achievements and contributions.
The Education section closes the resume by listing her Bachelor of Arts in Marketing and her MBA.
Policy Manager Summary
- Management professional with over 15 years progressive experience in purchasing, quality, supplier management positions.
- Forward-thinking and resourceful with history of increasing revenue and reducing costs.
- Proficient in process improvement, cost management, and quality control.
- Effectively builds loyalty and long-term relationships with executives, suppliers, and customers.
Policy Management Experience Statements
- Manage dealer trademark violations and research and generate monthly reports to allocate to multiple executives.
- Devise short and long-range action plans to address dealer needs.
- Create, execute, and lead dealer policy regulations and business continuity planning.
- Develop processes for dealer policy distribution to all dealers while adhering to compliance standards.
- Served as executive assistant to vice president of dealer diversity relations.
- Prioritized emails, incoming calls, and scheduled board meetings.
- Distributed company and Business Unit internal and external communications.
- Processed SAP requests as surrogate approver and coordinated annual ILM requirements.
- Arranged travel and hotel accommodations and maintained multi-dimensional complex calendar of events.
- Facilitated preregistration and provided logistical support to visitors in coordination with other executive assistants.
- Managed complete quality management work transfer to outsourced team.
- Performed onsite training of request to pay and quality management once outsourcing of work was complete to ensure work aligned with structured standards of delivery.
- Established, implemented and managed Quality for Request to Pay Organization and key database for tracking and measuring quality.
- Implemented employee scorecards for measurement of request to pay work and completed individual reviews of work for each agent.
- Provided recommended corrective actions based upon individual performance scores and detailed reporting to executive leadership.