The resume for a Finance Manager begins with a section titled “Summary of Skills” featuring statements that summarize Tracy’s specific skills and experience.
Her professional experience follows starting with her current role as a Plant Controller.
Each position description contains a bullet list summary of her duties and significant achievements.
Previous jobs held by our candidate follow, including prior positions as Global Supply Chain Finance Manager and Controller & Logistics Manager.
Finally, her Education completes the resume, featuring her Bachelors in Accounting and Master of Business Administration.
Finance Manager Summary
- Strong background in ERP/MRP systems, cost control programs and analysis, inventory and warehouse management, procurement, human resources management, and financial management in automotive, electronics, food, injection molding and marine electronics manufacturing environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Efficient operating various financial systems and designing more effective manual processes.
- Experience using SAP, SAP ARIBA, Oracle HFM, Kronos, Paychex, Intuitive, ADP and PeopleSoft.
- Rapidly recognize and analyze company problems and solutions.
Finance Manager Experience Statements
- Support safety programs for the plant (i.e. capital for ergonomic improvements, etc.)
- Coordinates the activities of the plant in the areas of accounting costs and budgets through the review of the operations and the criteria used for developing cost standards and expense budgets to establish an acceptable base for measuring product cost, expense control and plant performance.
- Responsible for the setting up and supervision of the reporting system, so that an accurate profit and loss statement can be submitted for each month’s business by the established deadlines.
- Operated as finance focal point and leader for the global manufacturing and supply chain areas ensuring all monthly, quarterly, annual work streams are well-planned and coordinated, consistently on time, and accurate.
- Managed the cost accounting team to deliver complete, accurate and timely forecasts, monthly close reporting, and variance analysis.
- Responsible for budgeting, A/P, A/R, F/A, costing, conducting physical inventories and local/state tax reporting.
- Managerial responsibility for all human resource functions for both locations.
- Led a team responsible for supply chain and warehouse management, including supplier sourcing, evaluation and monitoring, procurement raw materials and services, pricing strategies, warehousing, production planning, logistics planning, etc.
- Managed all aspects of accounting and finance, sales/customer service, procurement, production control and logistics (shipping and receiving) for Tier I/II automotive plastic injection parts manufacturer.
- Supervised seven direct and two shifts of indirect reports.
More Financial Resumes
- Asset Management
- Banker – International
- Banking Financial
- Bookkeeping – Bookkeeper
- Budget Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Claims Analyst
- Collections – Credit Manager
- Cost Accountant
- Data Analyst
- Director of Finance
- Finance Banking Professional
- Finance Executive
- Finance Manager
- Finance Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Consultant
- Financial Executive
- Financial Management
- Financial Manager
- Insurance Appraiser
- Insurance Manager
- Insurance Professional
- Insurance Underwriter
- Investment Advisor
- Investment Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Journalist – Writer
- Loan Officer
- Mortgage Banker
- Portfolio Manager
- Real Estate Analyst
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Risk Analyst
- Senior Finance Manager
- Trader – Risk Manager
- Wealth Management