This resume example for position in Wealth Management begins with a summary of Erica’s skills specific to this particular position. Keywords to highlight her specialties are listed below in a section titled “Skill Highlights.” The terms investment strategies and report generation will assist in ranking high in applicant tracking systems and brand marketing.
Her professional experience follows starting with her current role as a Premier Banker. Each position contains a summary list describing her duties and accomplishments during her employment. The Education & Training section features her Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice as well as her licenses she has obtained throughout her career.
Wealth Management Summary
- Banking professional with experience planning, developing, and implementing financial strategies for high net worth clients.
- Proficient in financial planning, customized lending, and FINRA regulation requirements.
- Solid communication and relationship building skills, including excellent collaboration with clients and colleagues.
Wealth Management Experience Statements
- Provided comprehensive financial plans for high net worth clients including retirement, estate and trust planning. Generated and maintained reports to track revenue and sales goals. Gained an in-depth knowledge of client’s financial relationships and goals; then utilized my expertise as well as the partners and resources within the company to ensure success.
- Built a new book of business with over 250 relationships of high net worth clients.
- Partnered with Financial Advisors to implement investment strategies and averaged $3MM in new investment assets per quarter.
- Utilized lending channels to find solutions to complex credit needs bringing in new loans of $1MM average per quarter.
- Reviewed customer’s financial needs and recommend appropriate solutions to help achieve goals.
- Found unique solutions for clients to have access to funding for business and personal projects through lending channels.
- Built client relationships by developing trust to refer to private bank and expand their assets.
- Set up new and regularly serviced existing accounts to bring in maximum revenue. Customized products and services to meet specific banking requirements
- Delivered prompt, accurate and excellent customer service. Partnered with Financial Advisors to obtain new brokerage assets.
Common Wealth Manager Experience Statements
- Develop and implement investment strategies for high net worth individuals and families.
- Monitor and manage client portfolios, making adjustments based on market conditions and changing client needs.
- Provide financial planning advice to clients, including retirement planning, estate planning, and tax planning.
- Analyze investment opportunities and make recommendations to clients based on their risk tolerance, investment goals, and financial situation.
- Conduct market research and stay up-to-date on economic and financial trends.
- Meet with clients regularly to review their investment portfolios and discuss any changes in their financial situation or goals.
- Work closely with other professionals, such as tax advisors and estate planning attorneys, to provide comprehensive financial advice to clients.
- Manage relationships with custodians, brokers, and other financial service providers.
- Prepare and present reports to clients on the performance of their investment portfolios.
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential clients and referral sources.
- Provide education and training to clients on financial topics.
- Comply with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards in the provision of financial services.