This resume example for a Marketing Director begins with a summary of Haley’s skills specific to this particular position.
Keywords to highlight her specialties are listed below in a section titled “Key Areas of Expertise”. The terms strategic planning and market analytics will assist in ranking high in applicant tracking systems and brand marketing.
Haley’s professional experience follows starting with her current role as a Director of Channel Marketing.
Each position contains a summary describing her duties in the role and a list of accomplishments.
The Education section features both of her related degrees, including her MBA in Business Administration and her Bachelor of Science.
Marketing Director Summary
- Dynamic Marketing Director with proven ability to leverage analytics, create breakthrough concepts, and develop sound business strategies resulting in increased profitability.
- Hands-on experience in B2B and B2C environments developing brand strategy, driving channel penetration, and creating innovative product solutions based on voice-of-the-customer experiences.
Marketing Director Experience Statements
- Managed channel marketing for $275M+ operations (big box, mass, consumer electronics, hardware, wholesale, specialty retail, and regional e-commerce distribution channels) in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- Increased share +9 pts in retail over past 24 months behind key product innovations (e.g., WiFi, LED, battery and auto-lock); secured 100% share of shelf at Lowe’s behind SBD Craftsman business; received winning product line reviews,
- Led cross- backup divisional team to develop overarching e-commerce strategy to support B2B and B2C needs. Multipronged approach to online distribution: direct to consumer, large-platform retailers, and creation of an independent third-party presence — while maintaining presence/support with retail and dealer e-commerce initiatives. Collaborated with the digital marketing team on SEO, content management, retargeting and social media campaigns to trade up both replacement and early upgrade segments of the consumer marketplace.
- Directed product launch and go-to-market initiatives; managed promotional and merchandising concerns across channels. Enabled omnichannel campaigns as a framework for all product launches.
- Earned the 2018 CGI Transformation Office’s Transformer Award for being a change agent — embracing and implementing change.
- Provided channel marketing and product management for $100M+ operations (e.g., electrical, pool and spa, HVAC and big box retail distribution channels).
- Developed implemented and monitored co-op advertising and inventive rebate programs with individual distribution partners, wholesale, as well as buying groups. Researched and determined feasibility of new vertical market opportunities.
- Developed strategies to attract new customers as well as retain and reactivate existing ones. Ensured consistent brand presentation across all channels of distribution.
- Drove brand focus to gain market recognition and positioning across multiple product categories and channels.
- Directed merchandising and implementation of fixtures/products for new and established programs.
- Incorporated the Voice of the Contractor initiative through all product and channel activities.
- Worked with the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) and its chapters to provide practical training on new products; created informal listening posts, which provided a platform for product management to learn the needs of its accounts (Counter Day events).