The resume for a Business Trainer begins with a summary of Nancy’s applicable experience.
Her professional experience follows on the left starting with her current role as Professional Learning Community Coordinator/Educator. Each position description contains a job summary and bullet list of accomplishments.
On the right hand side of the page, there is a text box with a list of her Core Competencies, featuring keywords such as curriculum design and instructional programming. These will assist with personal branding and search recognition.
A list of career highlights follows, with a brief summary of her achievements.
Finally, the resume closes with her Education, listing her Bachelors of Science and both of her Masters degrees.
Business Trainer Summary
- Proactive, high-energy professional with a proven track record in training and development.
- Demonstrating integrity, strong business ethics, and the ability to build responsive teams focused on continuous improvement.
- Performs at the highest level in difficult and challenging environments.
- Excellent organizational skills combined with the aptitude to adapt to new challenges.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication expertise in dealing with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Business Trainer Experience Statements
- Departmental Curriculum Team Leader, supervise weekly data meetings, and create targeted interventions for students.
- Organize and maintain public relations for department while fostering relationships with families.
- Continuously improving quality of teaching and learning in department by setting targeted goals and implementing school assessments and policies.
- Promote collective approaches to problem-solving and curriculum/department development.
- Develop comprehensive schemes of work which involves broad range of teaching and learning styles providing rich experiences for students.
- Provided support to school’s leadership team in meeting and identifying goals for implementing actions and strategies included in school’s improvement plan.
- Partnered with Purdue University to expand number of scholars inducted in STEM disciplines.
- Developed Middle Years and Diploma Program, science curriculum framework used in gaining International Baccalaureate School accreditation.
- Monitored faculty instruction and offered suggestions to improve professional advancement goals.
- Implemented, evaluated, and facilitated Purdue Science Bound Program at Gambold Preparatory Magnet High School.
- Liaise between administration and staff advocating issues, needs, and views of faculty to administration.
- Targeted instructional endeavors on developing employability, comprehension, and logical reasoning skills.