This resume example for an Account Sales Manager begins with a summary of Catherine’s experience in this field.
Keywords to highlight her specialties are listed below in a section titled “Areas of Expertise”. The terms key account development and sales analytics will assist in ranking high in applicant tracking systems and brand marketing.
Her professional experience follows starting with her current role as a Key Account Executive. Each position contains bullet points highlighting her duties and accomplishments during employment.
Next, the Education section features her continued education by listing her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and her experience studying abroad in Spain.
Finally, the resume closes with her Certifications and Affiliations. This is a list of special certifications she has obtained and professional organizations that she serves on.
- Account Executive with experience in account development, marketing strategy, positioning, and expansion, and business development.
- Proficient in supply chain management, establishing and maintaining client relationships, and talent development.
- Experienced professional recognized for meeting profit objectives and forging new business by collaborating internally and externally to re-invigorate market growing consumption by +20% YTD.
- Passionate leader selected to coach and train new National and Key Account Executives across the country.
- Track record of developing winning sustainable plans within team contributing to the creation of future strategies and joint business planning.
- Won Partner Achievement award for work on planograms driving base shelf business by +30% for retailer.
- Delivered profit projections and over $35MM+ in volume through strategic brand building.
- Directed customer acquisition and transformation of 70 new stores spanning 8 District Teams and 4 Distribution Centers.
- Led a diverse team of 80+ individuals executing customer business plans to drive sales and profits.
- Drove 14% consumption growth by leading team in sales and staying within agreed trade budgets.
- Headed trade shows winning pallet holiday displays in 1,300 stores.
- Penetrated all levels of management to gain $160K incremental funding for driving business.