This maintenance resume was created for a long-term employee looking to continue his climb as a Maintenance Director. The job seeker has a lot of experience as well as a wealth of information that they wanted included for each position.
The challenge was to include this desired information while maintaining a streamlined resume that was pleasing to the eye. To help accomplish this goal, many of the oldest positions were moved into an Early Career Summary section to save space while still listing relevant positions.
The writer took the most important information from these sections and used that to help create his introductory paragraph and Summary of Qualifications section. Specific attributes were also pulled for relevant job descriptions.
Throughout the resume, the most critical bullet points were written in bold to help them stand out to the reader. Next, education and professional development were listed in full to demonstrate that the candidate is highly trained and educated. Finally, a list of technology proficiencies were included to showcase that he is a well-rounded employee.
Summary Introduction for Maintenance Professional
- Highly effective Maintenance Director with over 18 years of experience specializing in maintenance, engineering and reliability maintenance management.
- Offering an array of skills in cross-functional collaboration and teaming, root cause identification, resource allocation, generating buy-in, preventative maintenance and tactical account execution.
- Proven ability to implement and sustain maintenance life-cycles.
- Track record of success utilizing best practices in energy and utility sourcing.
Maintenance Director Resume Experience Statements
- Manage a $70M energy and $30M maintenance budget as well as facilitate the development and control of the annual capital budget (approx. $50M).
- Navigated successful management of change from a reactive maintenance organization to a more proactive and efficient organization through the “maintenance excellence” program.
- Revolutionized the maintenance capital management system and process that facilitated and contributed to the total “Maintenance Care” of the company assets, improving system reliability and facilities care and appearances.
- Improved Maintenance Safety performance via 67% reduction in maintenance injuries over four years.
- Upgraded maintenance management system, saving $11M in reduction in emergency work orders over one year.
- Executed energy conservation three-year plan for a 10% energy consumption reduction and over $6M in savings.
- Developed a Battery Maintenance Management Program for our large MHE fleet that will extend asset life and improve operations productivity.
- Directed $17M energy and $7.4M maintenance budget while facilitating development of the $7M capital budget.
- Orchestrated a smooth transition in leadership for the region facility services group.
- Established DAPs for regional support team and assisted in the development of RSFD’s F’13 goals and objectives.
- Played a leadership role in the facility’s compliance improvement/turnaround.
- Delivered favorable Energy and Maintenance expense budgets results.