This Carpenter Resume Example is for a skilled master craftsman who has worked for the most elite clients.
Having built a client base in one of the highest earning communities in the state, he has proved his expertise and ability through extensive custom projects.
A creative mastermind, this candidate is looking to make a professional transition to work for a contractor or similar company providing both leadership and hands on efforts to see projects through to completion.
Carpenter Resume Statements
- Experience: Custom cabinetry, Furniture design, Moldings, Staircases, Bathroom vanities, Entertainment Closet Units, Arbors, Fencing and Countertops.
- Skills: Use of heavy and precision machinery; Application of various materials; Project appraisals; Furniture drawings and blueprints; Project management
Client communication; Painting, staining, and other finishing.
- Develop custom residential projects for high profile clients.
- Operate machinery using the utmost safety procedures and knowledge of equipment.
- Completed a range of construction and production projects from client acquisition to appraisal, construction and installation.
- Resourced premium materials for cabinet and vanity productions included rare woods.
- Proficient in all finishing techniques.
- Conducted all facets of running a small business in New York, from maintaining licensure to maintaining machinery and contracting projects.
- Balanced finances, contracted part time workers, and trained laborers in basic woodworking skills. (i.e.: sanding, painting, measuring)