The ultrasound technologist resume example opens with an extensive summary describing Jane’s experience. The summary is followed by a list of accomplishments.
The section titled “Areas of Expertise” features keywords used emphasize her related medical specialties, including ultrasound imaging, medical terminology, and quality control testing.
Her professional experience is recounted next, starting with her current position as an Traveling Sonographer.
Each position is described using a statement outlining her duties and responsibilities followed by bullet points that convey the scope of her achievements and contributions.
There are separate sections for both her Education and Certifications & Memberships. This is where she lists her Associate of Science, Bachelor of Science, professional association memberships, and her BLS certification.
- Dedicated Registered Ultrasound Technologist with extensive management and training experience expertise in general ultrasound, OB/GYN, breast, vascular and ultrasound procedures.
- Highly accomplished in performing assessments and using clinical knowledge to determine diagnostic protocols.
- Desires a challenging opportunity as a seasoned sonographer or in the field of sonography education.
- Learned Level ll OB Ultrasound and special procedures.
- Traveled nationally as sonographer providing ultrasound exams for ER, Labor and Delivery, Radiology, and OB/GYN Departments, breast, vascular, and cancer research labs developing high-quality images.
- Interviewed and assessed patients to determine appropriate diagnostic protocols, create, fine-tune, and label ultrasound images.
- Used individualized instruction techniques to train and led ultrasound students on patient observation, assessment, decision-making, and health teaching.
- Evaluated patient care needs, prioritized treatment and maintained patient flow.
- Prepared patients, explained exam, and reported results to patient and ph
- Recorded patients’ medical history, vital statistics and test results in medical records.
- Evaluated accuracy and compliance of documentation and reports and maintained inventory and department ultrasound machines.