The resume for a Human Resources Director begins with a summary of Jabbar’s applicable experience.
The next section titled “Signature HR Expertise” features terms that emphasize his specific strong suits. Keywords such as talent acquisition and workforce planning assist with brand marketing and recruiting searches.
His professional experience is featured next starting with his current role as Director Human Resources Business Partnering. Each position description contains a bullet point list of achievements of specific duties and accomplishments.
On the second page, Jabbar’s Education & Certifications are listed, featuring his Bachelors in Business Administration as well as various HR specific certifications obtained.
The final section includes his Professional Affiliations. This includes the professional organizations that he holds memberships on.
Human Resource Generalist Summary
- Strategic and tactical Human Resources professional with hands on experience in manufacturing environments.
- Able to translate business vision into HR initiatives that improve performance and profitability.
- Proven ability to build trust, develop highly effective teams and partner with business units.
- Recognized for integrity and professionalism.
- Communicates effectively and easily with all levels of employees.
Human Resource Generalist Experience Statements
- Lead Team Member Relations professionals in partnership with operational leaders across 1600+ employee base to provide effective coaching and guidance on all human resources matters
- Employee Relations/Conflict Resolution and Policy/Process guidance
- HR Change Management support to large scale internal operational initiative
- Lead transformation of recruitment department
- Leverage HRIS technology for recruiting marketing, applicant tracking and development of social media platform
- Design and consistency of company policy and processes
- Lead activity around maintaining direct relationship status
- Manage resolution of compliance complaints/legal cases/risk issues
- Direct 20 HR professionals in acquisition, benefits, compensation, training, leadership development, succession planning, employee relations and HRIS
- Workforce Development and Planning initiative to deliver TCOE goals
- Initial workforce hiring, pre-acquisition due diligence and post-acquisition HR integration