This resume is for a professional teacher with experience in elementary school and special education. This resume works well as a reference for teachers in grade school to middle school levels.
A job title headline is used to title this resume which underscores the fact the job seeker is a seasoned professional in elementary and special education. The headline is then supported by summary statements that provide more details about their career experience.
The writer focuses on reading education, goals, creative, computers, software and teaching material. This teacher also mentions their ability to build rapport with students and faculty.
The summary is followed by the critical educational qualifications that include a Master of Science degree in Reading along with a Bachelor of Arts in English and several pending state certifications.
The professional experience section includes details from each job position that lists the school, job title and dates employed. The statements in bulleted format outline duties, responsibilities, accomplishments. Professional development workshops and conferences are listed at the bottom to demonstrate how this professional is actively improving their teaching skills.
Special Ed Teaching Resume Statements
- Lead efforts to ensure effective academic progress for each student with high rates of program completion.
- Implement activities that support positive mental health and increases student social skills.
- Deliver instructional activity in order to engage students in critical learning experiences.
- Assign, grade and provide individual review of class projects, homework, quizzes and scheduled tests.
- Communicate with students, parents, principal and teachers to share academe ic and behavioral information.
- Develop new curriculum, class work, tests and activities within district guidelines.
- Utilize school resources to plan and implement student learning environment.
- Manage daily activities and schedules of education and teaching assistants.
- Develop progress reports, student reviews and reassessments in compliance with state programs and school policy.