Insurance resume example for professional in the Insurance and Risk Management Industry. Most professionals in adjusting and insurance will find this useful as a reference for creating their resume.
The resume begins with a job title headline of Commercial Risk and Insurance Manager. The headline is followed by an executive summary that details the 8 years of experience in insurance management with a Risk Management degree and 700 hours of continuing reductions.
The job seeker lists several important designations and goes on to feature their ability to negotiate with claimants, attorneys, brokers and insurance carriers. Notice that the writer quantifies their history of handling over 8000 claims.
This individual uses a quote from a former supervisor to add emphasis on their personal straits such as loyalty and job performance. The core competencies below provide a quick reference to key areas of strength.
The professional experience section is written in reverse chronological order with a brief statement about the insurance related companies. The bullet points lists responsibilities as well as accomplishments. Again, the results are quantified in terms of millions of dollars in decreased losses as well as volumes of claims.
The vast array of Education, Designations and Training are listed which was originally referenced in the summary. The insurance resume example ends with a list of computer skills, community roles and professional affiliations.
Insurance Manager Resume Statements
- Over 15 years of outside sales experience in the insurance industry with a history of being awarded for goal attainment.
- Meet with potential clients to discuss insurance needs and sell related products.
- Recognized for building strong relationships with customers, maintaining customer loyalty and trust.
- Expertise in home, property, business, health, automobile, fire and life insurance.
- Create new sales strategies and execute those strategies in conjunction with corporate sales plans.
- Review client health care to assess insurance plans and recommend the right combination of deductible and payment.
- Diagnose customer financial status and develop a plan for life insurance, retirement and fixed income.
Insurance Manager Resume Example By 1st Rate Resumes