This post includes a resume for a Project Manager working in the production industry with experience working for a manufacturing and construction companies. This example provides a reference for individuals in a variety of job positions in a manufacturing or industrial capacity.
The resume lists the Project Manager job title as a headline at the top. The writer uses an executive style summary of qualifications. Core competencies are added below the paragraph to provide an easily readable reference to their most important skills. The job seeker highlights project management experience including contract negotiations, presentations, budgeting, personnel management and vendor management. The resume includes other key skills such as process development, cost control, import, export and networking-client relations.
The project manager resume example expands on the summary by including an additional career highlights section. This area documents accomplishments towards the top of the resume. The experience section of the sample lists a combination of duties, scope of work and achievements. The education section lists a B. S. degree in Business Administration and participation in an MBA program.
Project Manager Resume Example Statements
- Extensive experience in the management of manufacturing production operations for large corporations.
- Strong knowledge of OSHA safety protocols and plant environmental compliance.
- Served as project manager for manufacturing and construction programs including personnel management and project coordination
- Responsible for all import and export of products and equipments.
- Negotiated contracts, managed vendors and establish long-lasting client relationships.
- Expertise in product development, process improvement, operational development, analysis, planning and scheduling in manufacturing environment.
- High level understanding of complex mechanical assembly in automation plants.
- Trained in Lean manufacturing and six sigma techniques.
- Dedicated to enhancing production quality while driving growth in innovation.
- Supervised the design and deployment of equipment, materials, tools and machinery within the plant.
- Developed and documented manufacturing process and methodology.
- Streamlined process that resulted in enhanced productivity and cost reduction.
- Oversee materials and product logistics and distribution including shipping and receiving.