The resume example below is for a position in Talent Development and Human Resource Learning.
The resume begins with a paragraph summary of Lindsay’s applicable experience.
Her professional experience is featured next, starting with her current role as a Manufacturing Learning & Development Specialist.
Each position description contains a summary of their duties followed by a bullet point list of achievements.
The final section includes her Education. This features her Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education as well as her Masters in Curriculum and Instruction.
Talent Development Summary
- Enthusiastic professional with over 15 years of varied HR experience.
- Known for partnering with corporate and divisional leadership to maximize organizational, team and individual performance and effectiveness through people development, quality process and program design and strategic integration.
- Skilled in instructional design techniques including the ADDIE model.
- Specific strengths include employee training and development, leadership development, culture and diversity education, performance management, organizational development, coaching, mentoring, and team building.
- Additional HR experience includes benefits administration, recruiting and interviewing, competency management, succession planning and employee investigations.
Talent Development Experience Statements
- Develop structured approach to on-the-job training process for non-exempt positions across multiple departments.
- Administer LMS for all Huntsville site employees and temporary personnel to ensure EHS compliance training assignments are made and other learning activities are recorded.
- Collaborate with subject-matter experts to develop classroom training materials, knowledge assessments and skills demonstration checklists for identified courses
- Complete content owner and EHS assignment process training to administer LMS for Huntsville site
- Benchmark with other BASF sites to identify best practices for consideration
- Manage and oversee learning and talent development processes, collaborating with corporate and local leadership on policies, procedures, functions and strategic initiatives including succession planning, leadership development, career and behavioral improvement coaching, performance management, IT systems integration, and Business Management and Environmental Management System activities in an automotive manufacturing environment to meet and exceed company goals and objectives.
- Facilitated classroom courses including leadership, management, core values, and culture/diversity education
- Advanced internalization of company core values and increase demonstration of core competencies utilizing a variety of strategies including communication, training and reward and recognition
- Obtained Zenger Folkman Extraordinary Leader, Extraordinary Coach & Elevating Feedback certifications
- Provide consulting support for marketing, sales and service of employee benefit and HR clients.
- Administer and service multiple small group employee benefit plans to ensure corporate sales goals and maintain client revenue.
- Obtained Tennessee Life and Health agent license and completed HIPAA Privacy and Security certification