Example of resume for management professional with experience as Senior Level Operations Manager in the restaurant and food management business. The resume works as a good reference to high level management positions.
This resume uses a job title headline to grab the readers attention. The resume also opens with a summary paragraph with a bullet point list of qualifications.
The writer focuses on experience in operations, P&L Management, Project Planning, Vendor Negotiation, Sales, Marketing Analysis, Startup Operations, Food Management, Human Resources and Customer Relations.
The experience section uses a paragraph to outline experience in operations management. The bullet points list key achievements such as growing business, negotiating payment, improving restaurant ratings and increasing profitability.
The candidate has a Bachelor of Science in Business Management with a Food Protection Manager Certification.
Operations Manager Resume Statements
- Oversee logistics operations for warehouse, distribution and transportation company.
- Communicate with consignees and customers to ensure executive and timeliness of
- Manage the planning and deployment of maintenance, repair and alteration of buildings.
- Resolve escalated issues, disruptions, lost packages and claims.
- Review operational control reports and investigate areas of inconsistency.
- Coordinate with maintenance and construction managers to provide technical and engineering support utilizing internal staff and outside contractors.
- Work with accounting and management staff to build operational and financial forecasts and budgets.
- Work with proprietary software to ensure validity of logistics database and reporting.
- Analyze business and logistic processes and identify areas for procedural improvement and cost savings.