View the Communications Specialist Resume Example for an entry-level professional content editor with degree in Communications.
The job seeker is looking to enter a company’s content development department as an editor and contributor.
With extensive understanding of the impact communications has on a business, the individual creates valuable content on numerous platforms and works well with other departments to communicate a fresh message.
This writer has shown a particular interest in writing for teen audiences and would be well fit in a similar position.
Communications Specialist Resume Statements
- Assign, edit, and publish weekly content curated by 5-person editorial team.
- Brainstorm relevant blog and article concepts for online audience of young people.
- Implement multiple forms of media to cater to current social platforms and organization’s website for both desktop and mobile users.
- Supervise bi-weekly creative meetings, collaborating with other teams to meet organization’s objectives and derive new ways to communicate current campaigns.
- Developed new story ideas relevant to magazine’s target of tween and teenage girls.
- Provided administrative assistance to the editor to collect stories and organize each issue.
- Incorporated buzz words and ideas into each web article to generate likes and shares.