This resume example for a Senior Manufacturing Manager begins with a summary of Richmond’s skills specific to this particular position. A list of bullet points follows, highlighting specific areas of expertise, including operations management and manufacturing system design.
His professional experience follows, starting with his current role as a Senior Manager and Head of Department in a manufacturing company. His previous role as a Senior Manager in a different department of the same company is listed on the next page. Prior roles within the company are listed within that job description. Both positions provide a summary of the duties performed, and a list of contributions made during employment.
Senior Manager Summary
- Results-oriented Manufacturing Professional with a proven record of accomplishment in planning and leading teams to achieve strategic key performance indicators and financial targets in support of business goals and objectives.
- Expertise in program management, process implementation, training, and plant start up programs.
- Demonstrated success in interacting with various manufacturing departments, supporting technical groups, suppliers and contractors to launch a highly automated facility with new technologies and materials.
Senior Manager Experience Statements
- Reporting to the KMMG Chief Administration Officer, I am responsible for the operation of the Team/Public Relations Department, tasked with overseeing the Team Member relations activities, internal & external communications, local and state government affairs, and supplier support systems.
- My objectives focus on sustaining and promoting Team Member morale by assuring consistent communication paths, application of policies and procedures, and maintaining a “union-free” environment, while working on projects and strategies that promote KMMG in the community and its position as a leading corporate citizen.
- I also lead a Supplier Support section that monitors and supports the Human Resource management programs of the KMMG supplier network, emphasizing the application of effective methods of managing safety, morale, and labor risks.
- Managed the activities of the start-up and sustained operation of an OEM paint shop.
- Developed and executed training programs and operational plan for Paint Department.
- Responsibilities include the implementation of work practices, quality control coordination, and preventive maintenance programs for the Paint Shop while overseeing the operation of the department to achieve objectives of Safety, Quality, Cost, and Delivery.