The resume for a business operations manager begins with a summary of Phill’s applicable experience.
The next section titled “Areas of Expertise” features terms that emphasize his specific strong suits. Keywords such as operations management and business development assist with brand marketing and recruiting searches.
His major accomplishments are listed immediately after, displaying his achievements over the course of his career.
His professional experience follows starting with his current role as a Senior Operations Manager. Each position description contains a summary of their duties and achievements.
His Bachelor of Arts in Business, Economics, and Communications is featured at the close of the resume under the Education section.
Business Manager Summary
- Strategic planner and operational leader with strong background improving the performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability of organizational operations.
- Proficient at improving team performance through innovative management techniques and providing resources to succeed.
- Possesses a high degree of integrity and an outstanding work ethic seeking to apply management talents to drive long-term company growth.
Operations Manager Experience Statements
- Manage 15K square foot high volume auto complex with 6-profit centers, including full service carwash, oil change, New York State Inspection center, car detail, retail store, and café.
- Maintain consistent dynamic atmosphere with real enthusiasm, meaningfulness, and with purpose to customer experience and satisfaction.
- Earn 5-star evaluation out of 153 stores nationwide 5-years in a row by secret shoppers assessing customer service and business operations.
- Hire, train, and coach 26 team members on P.O.S systems, company policy and procedures, and customer service.
- Evaluate and resolve conflicts as well as address internal and external business problems and build customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback.
- Create strategies to develop and expand existing customer sales, which resulted in recommendations from Police Departments and government officials for stellar reputation in service.
- Managed daily business operations of 3K square foot showroom establishing robust relationships with wholesale clients and retail customers selling designer gowns, including prom, evening, short cocktail, ready-to-wear, pageant, and couture dresses.
- Oversaw Operation PROM and The Princess Project collaborating with non-profit organizers to help at-risk, low-income, or disabled students to attend prom.
- Led 6-person team in establishing and developing accounts with key wholesale clients and sophisticated buyers such as Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom, supplying clients with a wide range of luxury and formal wear options from high-end and luxury brands.
- Coordinated sales of unwanted, discontinued, damaged, or defective merchandise increasing store profits and revenues while reducing capital losses.
- Partnered with co-owners to plan and launch trunk shows, sample sales, and pop-up store events, negotiating and securing funding from garment manufacturers to offset advertising, space rental, and kiosk expenses.
- Procured merchandise from retailers, liquidating inventory, leveraging expertise of fashion houses, brands, price point, and style to select products with highest potential