Resume example for financial professional with over 20 years of experience in Credit and Collections Management. The document would also be a good resource for anyone in accounts receivable or general accounting.
This resume uses a paragraph style executive summary to provide a snapshot of the job seeker’s career. The summary outlines the scope of their past experience working with multi site million dollar international companies. The statements also focus on qualities that show what the candidate can do for the company, such as increase profitability, efficiency and productivity.
The paragraph goes on to list a number of strengths as well as documenting their proficiency with Microsoft Office and ERP systems. The core competencies section provides a quick and easy to read highlight of their knowledge and skills.
The job experience section lists company information and dates. The first sentence in the job listing provides the basic summary of their primary role. The bullet points outline more detailed responsibilities. At the end, the job seeker lists accomplishments that show how they improved the company while performing their job tasks. The job seeker provides the most detail on recent jobs, then scales back to a point where much older jobs are simply listed as additional experience.
Education, professional development and advanced training are listed below the job experience. Professional Affiliations conclude the resume.
Collections Resume Statements
- Oversee all aspects of collecting payments due from accounts receivable.
- Build relationships with accounts to develop trust and find solutions to help clients meet financial obligations.
- Conduct follow up calls with customers to collect past due payments.
- Manage individual accounts at 30, 90 and 180 day level using database systems.
- Determine if product function, condition or utilization caused problems that were not addressed by customer service.
- Work with clients with hardships to make monthly payments that would fulfill the full payment.
- Negotiate partial payment if deemed necessary due to product issues.
- Analyze accounts past due by 180 days and determine collection feasibility, sending worse case scenario to accounting for bad debt status.
Collections Resume Example By Front Runner Resume Writing