This resume was designed for a client looking to progress further in his career as a Program Management Officer.
The professional has an impressive background in terms of education, accomplishments and publications. The writer wanted to ensure that these attributes were highlighted in the best possible way.
The resume began with an introductory paragraph followed by a Summary of Qualifications section to focus the reader on relevant strengths. Education degrees were listed next, along with GPA and Honors. This will help the job seeker stand out from other applicants since the GPAs were so high.
The Professional Experience made up the bulk of the resume content. The more impactful bullet points written in bold to have them truly stand out to prospective employers.
An Early Career Summary was included to save space and allow the reader to focus more on his most recent jobs.
Publications and Awards were then explained to once again show that this client is uniquely qualified for these positions. To finish the program manager resume, a comprehensive list of proficiencies were listed to round out the resume.
Summary for Program Manager
- Highly effective Program Officer and Finance Manager with international project experience specializing in project management, financial oversight and strategic planning.
- Offering an array of skills in vendor contracts, work product delivery, interpersonal skills, developing planning and tracking systems, accurate reporting and projections, project start-up/close-out, technical writing, stakeholder engagement and team management.
- Proven ability to meet donor and contractual obligations while balancing logistical and operational demands.
- Track record of success managing competing priorities and deadlines in high-pressure environments.
Program Manager Resume Experience Statements
- Built and supported the project website for Ann Ale Haiti which included profiling the project, an HR portal for hiring and talent recruitment, interactive calendars as an internal project resource and external meeting planning.
- Secured domain names, licensing and ensured compliance with donor required branding and marketing plans.
- Created cross-organizational data sharing portal for easy project document sharing with ministry, USAID and staff.
- Mapped 330 schools located in Haiti using GIS mapping and used data to facilitate material distribution and tracking across the country while successfully managing the large international procurement ($1.2M) on a tight deadline.
- Enabled access to school data for field teams in remote locations through mobile support.
- Aided project staff on the ground with updating website content, data, programming and website structure.
- Deemed responsible for building, revising and monitoring project budgets, work plans, pipelines and deliverables.
- Ensured financial and contractual compliance and developed work plans for projects ranging from $10M to $36M.
- Oversee consultants and agreements, track deliverables, modify contracts and ensure the completion of work according to work plans/PMP as well as assist and supervise all junior staff on selection, negotiation and logistics.
- Prepare and review reporting deliverables for USAID, work closely with the home office management team and maintain relationships and communication with field staff, partners and clients.
- Facilitate successful collaboration between project teams in and out of country.
- Provide financial and contractual oversight on nine subcontracts, both locally and internationally, by establishing sub-tracking tools and integrating them into all projects managed.