This resume summary highlights a combination of nursing and supervisory/management experience.
The next section contains keywords that list her specialties and aid in visibility in applicant tracking systems.
Professional Experience is outlined in the next section. This begins with the current role, and lists job title, duties and responsibilities.
Bullet points highlight the achievements and contributions she has made in each position.
The professional experience continues on the second page, followed by education and certifications. This includes an Associates of Science in Nursing and certifications in stroke care and various life support methods.
Clinical Nurse Manager Summary
- Oversee seven units in the hospital, including Stroke, Orthopedic, Medical/Surgical, Cardiac, Cardiovascular Intensive Care, Intensive Care, and Emergency Unit.
- Accountable for chart unit audits, completing Doica and weekly sheets, observing bedside reports, and EOC rounds on each unit.
- Managed and coordinated with home health care and interdisciplinary teams to ensure effective health care and services.
- Conducted daily rounds of hospice in-patients, monitored, evaluated, and recorded patients progress according to measurable goals described in treatment and care plan.
- Directed team of 30 nursing staff, including recruitment and employee onboarding process.
- Ensured compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Offered clinical care encompassing both acute and chronic medical conditions, admissions, and discharge summaries.
Clinical Nurse Manager Experience Statements
- Lead stroke unit to increase HCAHPS scores from 23% to 98% in nurse communication and patient experience
- Liaison between nurse staff and hospital administration as member of Nurse Leadership Counsel.
- Influential in supporting staff and units in increasing Leapfrog score from C to B grade.
- Contributory in advancing Stroke Unit to obtain Gold standard achievement award from American Heart Association.
- Provided focused nursing care, education, and emotional support to patients and their families.
- Facilitated patients and family resources with home services and durable medical equipment (DME).
- Team leader of skin management developed new policies and procedures for wound and skin care within facility.
- Performed all tasks with patient-centered emphasis while obtaining opportunities for improvement for processes and treatments.
- Trained new medical assistants in specialty clinics, such as Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Weight Loss, Urgent Care, and Family Practice.