This summary showcases Toni’s content design, user experience research, and solutions experience.
Keywords to highlight her specialties are listed in the “Areas of Expertise” section. The terms content design, configuration management, and SEO & writing are appropriate for ranking high in applicant tracking systems and brand marketing.
Her professional experience follows, starting with her current role. Each position contains an initial statement describing her duties and responsibilities.
Bullet points follow the position summary and convey the scope of her achievements and contributions.
The Education and Training section closes the resume by listing her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Assistive Technology.
Content Manager Summary
- Passionate content strategist able to research, write and edit a broad range of content.
- Proficient in online content design, user experience research and solutions, and experienced in working quickly to produce exceptional deliverables.
- Capable of working with little oversight to write interesting, clean, and clear copy.
- Excels at communication, relationship-building, taking initiative under pressure, and making sound judgments within tight deadlines.
Content Manager Experience Statements
- Manage helpdesk vendor, including selecting, configuration, and maintenance.
- Publish news, previews, reviews, and videos across a broad range of clinical trial and pharmaceutical topics.
- Streamline process and documentation for department. Strategize with Software Development team members, as well as Marketing and Sales Departments.
- Coordinate with Product and Software Department leads to identify and outline solutions to client-specified challenges.
- Design infographic and presentation materials for platform release enhancement communications.
- Collaborated with clients to use technology to create graphically engaging news posts, online training materials, leaderboards, checklists, and additional content and tools to facilitate expedient trials and drive communication.
- Partnered with software development team to design custom applications and trackers to meet client needs.
- Directed weekly project team meetings providing timeline updates, action items, recommendations, and creative custom solutions.
- Managed caseload up to 30 clients with developmental disabilities and behavioral challenges in both CBDS and Day Rehabilitation program settings and led staff of 12. Liaise cross-functionally within agencies in reference to clients, meeting, and training to increase awareness for clients.
- Programmed and maintained online documentation and tracking systems, reducing reporting errors.