This resume example for a Human Resources Manager begins with a summary of Jane’s experience throughout her career.
Keywords to highlight her specialties are listed below. The terms employee relations and performance improvement will assist in ranking high in applicant tracking systems and brand marketing.
Her professional experience follows starting with her current role as a Director of Human Resources for GE Aviation. The next two positions are both under the same employer, but shows her growth within the company over the course of several years.
The second page includes Additional Relevant Experience followed by her Education. This highlights both her Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Management and her Masters in Human Resources Management.
The resume closes with her applicable certification as a Global Professional in Human Resources and professional affiliation in the Society for Human Resource Management.
Human Resources Manager Summary
- Experienced global human resources leader with diverse expertise in manufacturing and service environments at multi-site operations.
- Advisor to senior management teams on strategic human resource issues including career development, compensation and legal compliance.
- Business partner with a solid record of initiating and implementing human resource strategies to achieve business results.
- Earned Global HR Certification.
Human Resources Manager Experience Statements
- Oversaw Clearwater employee population, approximately 460 employees and directly managed staff of three.
- Interim global HR leadership for Customer Services Division while incumbent HR leader on leave.
- Supervised three additional employees in Europe and Australia.
- Provide leadership, direction and expertise for the full scope of HR functions including salaried and non-salaried employee relations, employee compensation, employee engagement, organizational design and change.
- Leverage HR Processes within the business including performance management, salary planning and reward management, succession planning, and talent management.
- Focused on identifying and selecting talented employees to grow organizational capabilities, promoting an average of 20 employees annually.
- Supported the Director of Human Resources with all employee issues at the Clearwater site.
- Partnered with client leadership and HR counterparts to plan and execute strategies for maximum engagement of human resource capital.
- Coached employees regarding HR policies and procedures related to transfer, promotion, compensation, benefits and conditions of employment.
- Serve as employee advocate, balancing fair labor standards and GE policies and business needs.
- Ensured compliance with US Military’s Services Contract Act requirements, in conjunction with Contracts and Finance divisions.
- Proactively manage HR systems to maintain integrity of employee and organizational data.