This resume is for a sales professional with experience in a variety of sales positions including a car dealership and communications company.
The summary provides a quick outline of their work history. Areas of Expertise highlight sales skills such as strategic selling, market segmentation, account management and channel partner relations.
Experience begins on the first page and finishes on a second page. The paragraphs document the individual’s core responsibility at each position while bullet points are used to add achievements or the most important events at each job.
This job seeker did not have a formal education, which makes their accomplishments a high priority.
Summary for Sales Professional
- Dedicated Sales Professional with 15+-year progressive career positioning teams to surpass ambitious sales objectives across geographically dispersed territories.
- Highly motivated, innovator with expertise implementing sales strategy, client prospecting, and presenting promotional programs to maximize revenue.
- Success in analyzing market trends, opening new markets, and guiding launch of new products.
- Proficient in consensus building, negotiation, communication, and operational experience. History of success ensuring outstanding partner and client satisfaction.
Sales Associate Experience Statements
- Manage project service implementation and sales cycle activities. Ascertain target markets, contacts, and industries for company product portfolio, including dedicated fiber-based services to clients, point to point ethernet connections, internet access, Wi-Fi, voice services, managed services, cloud services, and video.
- Develop client-centric solutions, deliver, and present sales proposals on product features and benefits increasing company client accounts.
- Foster and sustain essential business to business client relationships within assigned market territory while traveling to client locations prospecting (cold calling and door knocking) for new clients.
- Led over 7 multiple dwelling units (MDU) sales representatives and secured right of entry (ROE)/marketing agreements from MDU owners. Presented material on products and product services, installation fees, campaign requirements, rates, and special offers to owners.
- Established and initiated plans to augment sales teams’ performance, forecasting, product knowledge, sales skills, time management, and closing business.
- Researched, created, and executed market strategies to identify new MDU projects and PUD; acquired and retained multi-family project businesses.
- Coordinated with Legal Department on vendor agreements and MDU contracts to confirm compliance and improve company return on investment.