This is an example of a resume for new college grad with experience in management and recent Masters degree in healthcare field. The job seeker is targeting a position of pharmaceutical sales representative.
This resume uses an objective to outline the desire for a pharma sale position. The resume includes a professional summary which lists various qualifications such as operations, program management, goal attainment, training, education and client relationship development.
The job seeker also has transferable experience in hospital operations, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, staff development, nursing and presentations.
The job seeker decided to use a functional resume format to outline skills that most related to the job target. The functions are divided by operations, staff, training, program administration. This way the nursing skills are left in the background where they are not as important to a sales position.
The candidates training and education include Masters of Science in Nursing and Bachelors Degree in Nursing.
Pharma Sales Resume Statements
- Visit and present new pharmacy products to Physicians and other
health care Providers.
- Identify new sales opportunities through pre-sales cold calling.
- Drive efforts to meet or exceed sales goals each month and quarter.
- Implement effective sales techniques and strategies to promote sales to targeted health care providers.
- Evaluate territory and optimize routes in order to increases presentations in each month.
- Monitor, record and report pharmaceutical samples and related literature in comparison to utilization and sales.
- Coordinate with Managers and sales teams to discuss new trends, innovate products and corporate promotional opportunities.
- Develop deep knowledge of company and competitor products while staying abreast of new technological advancements.