The resume for a Production Manager begins with a summary of the job seeker’s applicable qualifications.
Professional experience follows starting with his current role as a Production Manager in a manufacturing setting.
This description contains a brief summary followed by a bullet point list of his accomplishments.
The next two positions also have lists outlining his duties for each role and major accomplishments.
These three jobs show his gradual promotion through the ranks leading up to his current managerial position.
Production Manager Summary
- Production Manager with expertise in medical device aseptic processing, lean manufacturing, production, quality, and continuous improvement (kaizen).
- Proficient in developing and implementing budget, training, and production schedule.
- Solid communication, consensus building, and working collaboratively
Production Manager Experience Statements
- Managed all production activities of a high-risk manufacturing operation.
- Coached associates to be accountable for production, quality, continuous improvement, safety, housekeeping and overall policy adherence.
- Participated in developing budget information and department production schedule.
- Ensured associates are trained to perform their jobs and progress in the
- Planned and scheduled all production for the plant, production schedules, monitored performance versus schedule for the department.Oversee training within the department to ensure associates are knowledgeable in and following Standard Work practices.
- Ensured manufactured products meet the established quality requirements. Worked with quality engineering to implement new or revised quality plans and procedures.
- Daily interaction with Production Associates and Leads, Production Coordinator and Technicians, Warehouse Associates, Materials Manager, Quality Associates and Manager, Plant Manager, and other staff. Contact with Medical Surgical resources at other sites as well as outside suppliers/ organizations.