This resume example for a Financial and Banking Professional begins with a summary of Edward’s applicable qualifications.
This is followed by a list of keywords titled “Skill Highlights” that emphasize his particular areas of expertise. Terms like financial analysis and credit worthiness determination will assist with brand marketing and appearing in job searches.
His achievements for various positions are featured next, highlighting specific accomplishments throughout his career.
To detail his professional experience, it begins with his current position as a HELOC and Mortgage Underwriter. Each positions is described with a brief summary and bullet points highlight specific achievements.
His Education and Technical Skills round out the resume, indicating he has his Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness and Applied Economics. It also lists specific software and programs he is skilled in.
Finance Banking Professional Summary
- Finance and banking professional with portfolio quality assurance and loan package analysis experience.
- Possess credit assessment skills supporting decision-making on wide array of loans for business clients and high net worth individuals.
- Offer loan process improvement and documentation streamlining expertise, facilitating efficient, error-free processing.
- Proven team leader and facilitator; motivate and cultivate lending team members to achieve optimal performance.
- Driving force behind record departmental loan funding volume and performance consistency.
Financial Banker – Experience Statements
- Review credit worthiness and collateral of loan applicants to develop full picture of qualifications.
- Analyze financial statements, credit reports, appraisals, and tax returns.
- Summarize and condense information in support of credit decision conclusions.
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Identified as subject matter expert (SME) for HELOC team.
- Participated in project involving working with IT team to improve user experience with underwriting software system.
- Assisted with identifying differences between HELOC underwriting system and mortgage system to facilitate merging of systems, producing more integrated system, allowing concurrent underwriting of both products by larger number of
- Produced standardized comments template for underwriting analyses, credited with reducing errors, shortening ramp-up period, and improving continuity between loans.
- Hired in to streamline department, eventually transitioned to team working on full doc refinances.
- Serviced Private Wealth client loans and assisted customers through closing.
- Reviewed loan applications to ensure complete and accurate submission to underwriting.
- Worked with title company to clear files for closing.
- Obtained title work and taxes to ensure against issues impacting bank lien position.
- Scheduled loans for closing and forwarded to closing department. Assisted underwriting team with HELOCs inquiries.
- Translated overly technical conditions into understandable language for communication to clients.
- Assisted management in trend analysis to identify problems, from application through post-closing.
More Financial Resumes
- Asset Management
- Banker – International
- Banking Financial
- Bookkeeping – Bookkeeper
- Budget Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Claims Analyst
- Collections – Credit Manager
- Cost Accountant
- Data Analyst
- Director of Finance
- Finance Banking Professional
- Finance Executive
- Finance Manager
- Finance Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Consultant
- Financial Executive
- Financial Management
- Financial Manager
- Insurance Appraiser
- Insurance Manager
- Insurance Professional
- Insurance Underwriter
- Investment Advisor
- Investment Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Journalist – Writer
- Loan Officer
- Mortgage Banker
- Portfolio Manager
- Real Estate Analyst
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Risk Analyst
- Senior Finance Manager
- Trader – Risk Manager
- Wealth Management