This resume was created for a Consultant and Trainer with a diverse set of experiences that was hoping to find a steady job that could become a long-term career.
This professional’s diverse employment history has allowed for an impressive skillset and wide-ranging list of qualifications. To get prospective employers to focus on these strengths, an introductory paragraph and summary of qualifications section were utilized to highlight these key components.
Additionally, critical accomplishments were written in bold font throughout the client’s employment history so that they stand out to the reader. This way, the client’s strengths are consistently highlighted at all times throughout the resume.
Finally, education and certifications are listed to complete the resume and demonstrate that the client is fully qualified for these types of positions.
Highly effective Consultant & Trainer with over 16 years of experience specializing in education consulting, quality management, entrepreneurship and employee training. Offering an array of skills in staff development, mentoring, coaching, sustaining professional relationships, verbal and written communication, logical problem solving, effective training delivery techniques and cost reduction. Proven ability to seamlessly handle multiple assignments in dynamic environments.
Consultant Trainer Resume Statements
- Identify best college options and work to attain admission to the first-choice school with a 98% success rate.
- Administer and review a custom Parent and Student Questionnaire.
- Assess high school performance, curriculum and extra-curricular activities.
- Research additional potential college matches based on reported and observed data points as well as student and parent preferences.
- Create specific college visit experience with stated goals, specific areas of campus to visit, people to interview, questions to ask and critical information to learn.
- Consult on essay writing, professional/personal recommendations and all applicable college admission and financial aid applications and material.
- Reduced company costs by over $100,000 per year by renegotiating existing contracts.
- Developed and maintained all related web and print materials.
- Provided technical and creative writing and editing as well as web content and design management.
- Collaborated daily with multiple departments and outside resources to effectively organize workflow, communication strategies, priorities and deadlines as well as spearheaded critical change implementation.
- Served on Business Practices Committee to help set company policy and procedures.
- Reviewed and revised all financial aid and compliance related print documentation and web postings.
- Appointed Project Manager for multiple large and ongoing projects requiring extensive coordination inside and outside of the company, meeting all objectives and deadlines while staying within budget.