This Human Resource Recruiter resume begins with a summary of Carla’s broad human resources experience.
Keywords to highlight her specialties are listed in the “Areas of Expertise” section. The terms compensation, benefits, and talent acquisition will assist in ranking high in applicant tracking systems and brand marketing.
Her professional experience follows starting with her current role as a Human Resources Manager. Each position contains a summary describing her function with bullet points listing her related duties and responsibilities.
The Education section features her Bachelor of Arts in Communications.
The resume closes with a list of her Professional Affiliations with organizations that specialize in human resource management.
HR Recruiter Summary
- Human Resources Leader possessing broad knowledge of various human resources competencies.
- Extensive experience with strategic planning, compensation, recruiting, and performance management.
- A proven ability to develop, implement and successfully achieve strategic outcomes and initiatives.
HR Recruiter Experience Statements
- Manage and lead the daily Human Resources functions of an international company expanding into the United States.
- Develop strategic plans to align Human Resources with corporate goals and initiatives.
- Create policies and procedures to comply with US regulations and labor laws that impact human resources functions.
- Manage daily HR operations across multiple states
- Develop, draft and implement Human Resources strategies, policies, procedures, process improvements, work instructions, forms and guides
- Serve as a partner and representative for the company’s US organization on international committees to address complex HR topics such as compensation, benefits, unionization, training and leadership development programs.
- Provide support for all HR related compliance points, specifically surrounding Department of Labor laws that impact organizations at various thresholds such as EEO, FMLA, Affirmative Action Plans, and work visas and work authorizations for international work teams.
- Managed employee benefit plans, including new hire and open enrollment, vendor selection, and reconciliations.
- Lead and direct all aspects of human resources functions in a government contracting environment including recruiting, organizational structure, employment, compensation, HRIS, payroll, benefits administration, employee relations, orientation, training/development, and policy/procedure development.
- Oversee employee development, and management of department budget.