This is a resume for a professional hair stylist, hairdresser and hair design consultant. You can use this as a good reference if you are looking for a job as a cosmetologist, barber or hairdresser.
The resume uses a creative heading with a career focus headline that emphasizes work as a Field Educator in the hair style industry. The introduction is formatted as a profile summary.
The summary outlines professional skills that include business operations, sales, training, cosmetics and color mixing.
The resume also highlights an award for best stylist and includes a list of work history. This job seeker served as manager of salon and client relations. The stylist also possesses a cosmetology license from a beauty school.
The individual outlines their creativity and artistic nature and highlights their skills as a quick thinker, with ambition and strong work ethic.
Hair Stylist Resume Statements
- Supervise, train and mentor other new hairdressers, stylists and recent school graduates.
- Responsible for scheduling and keeping cut, color and style appointments.
- Organize hair supplies such as hair sprays and colors. Maintain stylist equipment, scissors and electric razors.
- Awarded for creating a new style for pageant show.
- Recognized for selling more hair colors than any other 25 hair style associates in the company.
- Utilize computer software to track equipment and supply usage.
- Promote company and sponsored hair care products, with track record for increasing sales.
- Handle the cash register and process credit cards.
- Design new hair styles for both males and females from young children to senior citizens.
- Trained and mentored by top hair design company professionals.
- Graduate of AAA Beauty School and certified by AAA Salon.
Hairdresser Hair Stylist Resume By Best Resumes of New York