Resume Example for professional with experience as Web Developer and Designer. This is a useful resource for most Internet IT positions.
The introduction includes an objective that headlines 6 years of experience in web application and e-commerce site development. The statement also serves as a brief summary by emphasizing their technical skills, software team leadership and understanding of the Internet.
The job experience section uses bullets to outline web programming, design and testing responsibilities and related accomplishments.
The IT skill sections documents languages such as ASP, XML, C++, PHP, Perl and Java. Technologies are broken down into categories like front end, database and development software.
The education section lists the Bachelor of Science in Information Systems with a Minor in Computer Science.
Web Developer Resume Statements
- Create client side applications and web sites that meet customer requirements.
- Create documentation for user information, sitemaps, privacy policies, security, functionality and usability.
- Work with quality assurance team to resolve issues resulting from pre-live testing.
- Collaborate with developers and operational teams to create and prioritize user requirements.
- Coordinate with user interface designers to develop site architecture.
- Perform daily maintenance updates for existing sites and applications.
- Design, develop and deploy mobile applications using and mobile versions of web sites.