Below you will find a resume for a professional with a background in health, fitness and athletics. This individual has experience as an Aerobics Instructor but also has professional skills in sales and customer service with an education in the health and wellness field. This is a good reference for anyone in athletics instructions, sports management or other professional jobs related to health and athletics.
The summary focuses on health, customer service and physiology. The writer also identities experience in drug management, team leadership, marketing and sales.
The education section shows the Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness. The job seeker lists their experience in sports as a varsity volleyball player in college and Academic All American.
Professional experience lists traditional titles with statements of responsibility and achievement. More content is given to the most recent sports and health related position.
Athletics Health Fitness Resume Statements
- Build youth sports program with goal of exceeding expectations of team players, club members and participants.
- Develop rules, processes, procedures and schedules for all sports programs and activities.
- Hire, train and schedule activity associates with full oversight for weekly payroll and program budgets.
- Attend all meetings with community board, staff members and program directors to coordinate guidelines, plans and progress.
- Supervise swimming lessons, aquatics teams, outdoor activities, softball, basketball and volleyball.
- Manage behavior of up to 30 children in participating in each activity.
- Evaluate program progress and respond to criticisms / feedback in positive manner.
- Manage first aid, CPR and basic first response injury courses and requirements.
- Expand programs to have greater connection to the surrounding community. Instill a passion for sports and serve as a positive role model in a team atmosphere.