The resume for a Procurement Manager begins with a summary of Erick’s applicable experience.
The next section titled “Areas of Excellence” features terms that emphasize his specific strong suits.
Keywords such as vendor/supplier management and supply chain management assisting with brand marketing and recruiting searches.
His professional experience is featured next starting with his current role as a General Operations Manager. Each position description contains a summary of their duties followed by a bullet point list of achievements.
The final section includes his “Technical Skills & Certificates”. This features any relevant programs he is experience in or certifications that he has completed.
Procurement Manager Summary
- Supply Chain professional combining cross-functional competencies in procurement, vendor management, quality, and project management.
- Expertise in project and procedure implementation, continuous improvement, and change management to positively impact organizational goals.
- Proficient in identifying challenging areas and achieving corrective measures.
- Recognized by executive management as a dependable leader, with the ability to contribute as a team player, coach and develop colleagues, and interface with professionals on all levels.
Procurement Manager Experience Statements
- Lead daily operations of facility and manage operations and warehouse managers.
- Conduct site visits with customers to determine proper equipment for customer requirements.
- Maintain inventory quality, complete repairs, review invoices, and layout with customers for proper installation.
- Establish morning start-up best practice meetings.
- Develop procedures for and set-up 5K gallon tent washer to hang and dry tents increasing revenue for company.
- Convert product storage into cubed rack system resulting in continuous improvement of better flow of material.
- Coordinate training to fulfill company safety guidelines and establish processes for equipment maintenance.
- Supervised supply chain analyst and UAW employees as primary point-of-contact for customer.
- Collaborated with plant engineers and vendors to classify equipment inventory for stock levels utilizing 5S’s theory.
- Reviewed, confirmed, and processed incoming orders, part specifications, requisition orders, backorders, expedited, and stock out orders.
- Received Ford Technical Model Excellence Award for reciprocally developed 1295 Gatekeeper Program.
- Created processes, systems, and work instructions to maintain inventory and supply chain levels.